Thursday 10 October 2013

Groarrrrr!!!!

Alimik Intro - Character Animation



Finally some news about 3d animation works!
This is a character animation I made for Alimik Animation Studio in July, in 15 days more or less (with my holydays in the middle). Luckily in that period I have been hosted by some friends of mine in a home with air conditioner so I didn't suffer the pains of hell making this work...
Anyway! ... I really enjoyed to animate Michelino (the T-Rex) whose rig, model and other details has been realised by the tecnical team of Alimik so I thank Alessandro Portincasa, Domenico Zenone Papetti (with whom I have interacted in that period) and all the artists that have contributed to this project. THANKS!
I hope there will be other occasions to work together... ^_^

See you soon!

Rouge